9.14.2009

Stay away!

This brawd Alysia man! What a petty way
to ruin my day (just a little). She randomly
hits me up on aim to inform me that she's
going to be Downtown looking for a job.
Blah Blah Blah we meet up I copped her
AND HER FRIEND (Generous much) some
McDonald's. Blah Blah Blah back to my crib
she's "putting music" on her iPod taking madd
long. She finally finishes, and she goes to listen
and all her music is GONE! (lmao)
I'm like "You must have taken it off before
it was finished." She gets mad at me. For what?
I have no clue. I didn't even touch it. She did
all the work.
Blah Blah Blah I start walking her to the train
and she's giving me grief about the situation.
So I BARKED on her in front of all these hood niggas
lol
GHETTO BITCHES GIRLS ARE BRAINLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment